Choose a broker
First things first
Have you decided to buy a property? Maybe it’s your first time, and you don’t know where to start?
In order to avoid confusion and misunderstanding, you have to take one step at a time, and the first step is to choose your real estate broker who will assist you throughout the whole process. While there are many professionals willing to help you out with this project, you should look for a good professional ‘match’ who is capable of grasping your needs and meeting your expectations.
Denis Kornienko’s deep understanding of the real estate market and his cumulative experience with different kinds of buyers and sellers make of him a true asset for your venture. For a free consultation with Denis, send him a message on the contact page or call him directly at 514 577 0787.
Why should you use the help of a broker to buy a property?
Because you’ll access all the knowledge and experience of a professional broker, at no cost. His assistance covers the following elements:
- Meet with you in the comfort of your home or any place you choose
- Answer your questions and provide explanation
- Create a tailor-made strategy according to your preferences and budget
- Search properties that match your criteria
- Gather information and schedule visits to the selected houses
- Serve as a mediator between you, the sellers and third parties, such as mortgage institutions, notary and home inspectors, etc.
- Negotiate on your behalf and work hard to get the best deal for you
- Take care of all the paperwork, and explain the different steps throughout the whole process
- Follow up with you after signing the deed of sale
- Keep all transaction documents for future consultation